Saturday, April 11, 2009

Picture Tag via Liz!

Okay, I'll go for it.

Here are the rules:


1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture




Indiana Jones has nothing on my Super "Man"!
This picture was taken last spring break on our trip to Disneyland with Travis, and the Black's for part of the time. It looks like the Indiana Jones ride, so that is what I'm sticking with for the story. I wish I was doing something fun right now!
I'm tagging Terri F, Lindsie Allen, Lindsie Curtis, and Chennelle. I'm only doing four so others will have someone to tag!
Thanks Liz!

2 comments:

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

Steve looks mighty jolly to be going on the Indy ride! I actually remember that ride was pretty fun.

Judy said...

Hey Brenda! It's Judy Pasley! How the heck are you. I can't believe your family.....growing!!!! time flies huh?

What a life!