I promised a picture of the 4-wheeler, so here it is!
Wasn't conference just wonderful? I felt so many of the talks focused on the problems the world is facing right now: economy, morality, and lack of faith (fear instead!).
I know I'm commiting to better temple attendance. The promises Elder Bednar mentioned were phenomenal! And so many talks on adversity. I've been known to complain a bit the past few months because of my MS, and the stupid medication (I mean the marvels of medicine that are going to keep me walking for many years to come :) !) I'm going to try and be less complaining.
We all need to be more grateful, less judgmental, open our mouths more - although I think it a much better idea for those full-time missionaries to find the people to teach, and then let us teach them, but that is because I'm kind of a chicken! I need to be better. I do open my mouth, but not in missionary fashion.
I hope everyone gained as much from conference as I did, and I'm grateful for the technology of DVRs so I can watch them again, one a day, to keep that feeling.
3 comments:
I agree about conference. It was wonderful!
The new four wheeler looks like fun! I bed you and Steve really enjoy it.
I loved conference! I thought the talks were amazing. Nice four wheeler!!!
I think that conference lifted everyone's spirits. I love your idea about listening to one conference talk a day to keep the spirit of the weekend going for a long time!! I've got it recorded too.
Post a Comment