Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time sure flies when you're having fun!

I have just been so busy lately! The blog will come more regularly after Christmas, I hope!

I thought I'd better get a few newer pictures of Troy up. He has already gained a pound! He has had a bit of a diaper rash though, so he has been a little cranky. And no one can blame him for that! Jason and Liz are still being very cautious about taking him out in public, but would probably welcome anyone who'd like to go to their place to visit.
This picture was taken Troy's last day in the hospital. He likes to yawn really big!

I took these last 2 pictures last Sunday as he woke up for a few minutes. He was quite fascinated by the little light that came on the camera before it flashed. It is interesting how fast their little looks change in such a short time. We sure love him!

4 comments:

Terri French said...

He has changed so much. What a cutie!!

Deborah Raymond said...

He's very cute Brenda... how fun that you are a grandma and will have another very soon!

Amber said...

He is so cute. It was fun to see him today.

ronda said...

I know you will be the best grandma! I am so excited for you Brenda...and looking forward to seeing Troy in person.

What a life!