Monday, December 1, 2008

December already???

Okay,
This will just be a short little blob, with no pictures! I want to see if my archive works. I can see on the side that it says I have the archive added, but on my page, it still shows everything I've ever posted! Anyone know how to fix this? I thought as the months changed, it would automatically move my posts to the archive.

Just to give everyone a heads-up on my life in the next few weeks: Travis's farewell will be Sunday Dec. 14th at 11:00 a.m. at the Tiebreaker building. Everyone is invited to our house after sacrament meeting for dinner. I think it will be the good old standby missionary farewell meal that I've done in the past - ham, potato casserole, and everyone bringing a salad to share. I have such a great family and I know you'll all help out because you always do! If you have a preference of what salad you'd like to bring, let me know. But if everyone wants to do the same thing, that works for me also!! I love you all so much.

Then Dec. 17th we'll be taking Travis to the MTC. Enough said about that!

On Dec. 21st, Liz's family should be arriving to stay for 9-10 days. We're so looking forward to having the Freeman's here for Christmas. I'm sure they'll love spending time with Troy - and maybe seeing Liz a little also :). I invited them to our Christmas Eve party. Do you think they'll have fun?? I know the food will be good. It always is. But maybe we better not let Greg dance around with the lampshade on his head while singing the 12 days of Christmas. (That was my try at being funny in case you wondered.)

2 comments:

Amber said...

My computer does not show all your posts. It just shows Decembers post and then lists the other months. Maybe you just need to click on the arrow next to each month to close it down so it just shows the name of the month and how many posts there are.

Count on me for a salad. I will do whatever you want.

Terri French said...

I will bring a Salad. How about a Cookie Salad. I will be at meetings from 7:30 a.m. on, and I can do it the night before.

What a life!