Worse part of the last month was getting my left big toenail removed. I'd post pictures but I wouldn't want to gross you out! Yes, it should grow back. It has had a fungus, and it started getting a little red and irritated. I couldn't have my infusion until it was cleared up, so the doc decided to just take it off.
Avoid that if ever given the chance. It wasn't fun, but I survived!
My last infusion was wonderful though! No chills, and we even went out to dinner afterwards with Ben and Chennelle for his birthday. Usually I have to come home and crawl in bed I'm so exhausted from the chills.
I'll now get to the important part of posting pictures of the grandbabies. They are the best!
5 comments:
Yuck, that doesn't sound like much fun! The grandbabies are adorable! I love the pics Josh and Linds have on their blog. So cute!! Hey email me for an invite to our blog. sweetstar3@gmail.com
Brenda,
Your grandbabies are adorable. Being a grandma is the best. I can't wait until we get No. 6 in a few days.
If Heather hasn't had the baby by the 13th, Dr, Isbell will induce labor. That's Beau's long weekend and would be the perfect time for the baby to be born. He really hates to take time off from the new job, so we are hoping for a weekend birth.
I'm sorry about your toe. No wonder it hurt the other day when one of my kids stepped on it!
I'm glad you got your priorities straight with the pictures of your cute grandkids. It is fun to watch someone besides me have a new baby!
Brenda... glad you are feeling better. You can certainly see family resemblance in the next generation... congratulations!
I had no idea you had your toe nail removed! OUCH! I am so sorry!
Post a Comment