Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lola finally made it!!

After a long time coming (at least for Lindsie!), Lola Sue Curtis arrived at 5:58 p.m. on Jan. 8th, 2009. She took her time making an appearance, but we're glad she made it safe and sound, and that Lindsie was able to hold on through all the false labor for a month, and contractions without any progress.

I'll just add some of the pictures Steve took within the 1st hour of her life. She hadn't even been cleaned up yet, so give her a break if her hair happens to look as messy as Grandma Brenda's does on a daily basis. (It looks curly, but who knows if it is just because it hasn't been cleaned up yet!)

7 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah! She is so cute. I love the picture where Lindsie is smiling. It made me get emotional because I know how she is feeling. I am glad that her and the baby are doing well and I can't wait to meet Lola.

Terri French said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations.

Ben and Chennelle said...

Thanks for posting pictures so we can see what she looks like.

Kristi Curtis said...

I'm so glad she came on today!! We needed a good thing to happen on this day!! I love the picture where she's crying and her mouth is open real wide. Looks just like a Curtis!!

The Cook Clan said...

Yea!! I'm so excited to see pics of the little angel. Thanks for posting

Brenda said...

Bethany,
I just tried to go to your blog, but I couldn't find your email to request an invite. My email is stevecs@cableone.net. Brenda

Deborah Raymond said...

WOW! You've had a full couple of months the last little while! Congratulations Grandma! Please tell Josh and Lindsie we're thinking of them.

What a life!