Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Me and My Mouth!

So, most of you know that I talk just a little bit. And with that little bit always comes things that come out a little wrong. I thought I'd tell of my latest to give you a little laugh!

Most of you know I went to Vegas last week with the assistant superintendent (Bruce). A software company sponsored the trip in hopes we'd buy their latest product. As part of the trip, they took us to Cirque de Soleil Beatles Love show. We had VIP tickets that allowed us a special room in the casino for drinks and appetizers.

The waitresses were dressed right out of the 60's to fit the theme of the show. The one greeting us looked like she stepped out of an Austin Power's movie. She handed me a bag. Bruce saw me, and said, "Where'd you get the bag?" I said, "The girl with the big boots gave it to me!"

He said, "The big what????" It was noisy in the room with music and people. I said, "The big boots!!!" and then realized that he'd misunderstood or was pulling my leg. "Oh, I know what you think I said." He said, "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure!!"

So when asked about the show upon returning I tell everyone, "It was a show with a lot of big boots!!!"

What a life!